background

December 20, 2010

Boo Who?

On one of our visiting teaching visits last week, Rory got to play with two older girls (6 and 9, I believe). They had finished school the day before and got to spend their first day of Christmas vacation playing with Rory while I chatted with their mom. Apparently, they look forward to seeing Rory at church every Sunday. They call her Baby Boo (like the Monsters Inc character). They happily played with her for over an hour on Friday.


After church yesterday, they found her in the hallway. She was so happy to see them too. Kisses and hugs all around! If they were in nursery, maybe she would stay in there without needing me to stay too! I informed the girls' mom to let me know as soon as they are babysitting age. I will snatch those girls up! They are so good to my little girl and she loves them so much. Thanks girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment