background

December 15, 2015

The fox says "Jasper's turning One!"

On October 28th, 2015 our beautiful baby boy turned one! Time goes by so fast! 
We decided to celebrate Jasper's birthday a couple weeks early. We threw a "What does the fox say?" party on Thanksgiving Monday, while we had family in town. As I had no camera (thanks carmageddon burglars!), all the  pictures from the event were taken on my phone. Thank goodness for smart phones!
Our Thanksgiving weekend began with a harmonica jam session:
 Because thats how we rock...and roll!
Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and it was so much more fun to share it with these lovelies!
Monday arrived and we got all decorated and ready for Jasper's party!
Food table:



Presents!
Does a 1 year old need this much stuff!! 
Cupcake!!

I think he liked it!
Happy birthday darling boy! I love you so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment