background

December 15, 2015

Halloween; an emotional weekend.

If you know me at all, you know how big Halloween is for me. It is huge! I love it! This year was no different. I had a blast making costumes! 
At Rory's school they are not allowed to dress up in costumes (which is totally LAME!) but they can dress in black and orange. So we made sure Rory looked fierce!
 Sophie's preschool had a halloween party and she insisted on being Snow White, which was so cute because that was what Rory dressed up as for her preschool Halloween party two years ago!
 The little kids in her class where all so cute!
For our church Halloween party we went as Riley's emotions from the movie Inside out:
 Matt: fear   Rory: disgust    Sophie: joy   Nicole: sadness    Jasper: anger

 I sewed the girls dresses, Matt's bowtie and jaspers fire hat and tie.
I was really happy with how it all turned out. 
Not everyone knew who we were but that's okay. I think we nailed it! 
 On Halloween, the girls went trick or treating as super heroes!
 Jasper stayed home ands helped me hand out candy. He was so excited to play in all the candy the girls brought home!
 Matt helped the girls carve pumpkins (meaning they told him what they wanted and he did it). They really wanted Frozen pumpkins. I think he did a fantastic job on these two!!!
Anna and Elsa.
That's it for this year. Happy Halloween y'all! Time to get started on next year's costumes!

And for a bonus, here's Matt dressed up with his work team:
Is my husband awesome or what!! (PS can you spot him?)

No comments:

Post a Comment