But, I though I could give you a little taste of what I have been up to. For Christmas, Matt got me a white secretary (fancy name for desk) for my hallway. It is kind of like a entryway table, only I have no room in my entryway for a table so I dubbed it a hallway table. I do believe that there is such a thing as a hallway table. I'd say correct me if I'm wrong, but I am never wrong. (Sorry, Lady Grantham moment)
Here is the desk (from the Ikea website):
And this is a quick, out of focus, snap shot of the desk after Matt had put it together for me:
And here it is again with new hardware, some decor and in an actually clean room. I may have just moved the mess out of the frame, but I'll never admit to it:
So there you have it. I love my secretary! It is really practical! Our wireless printer is in the top with paper, power cords and a basket for our house keys. It also houses my purses and the diaper bag in the cupboard below. Plus it looks very clean and elegant. Once this was in place and decorated, I suddenly felt excited about my black and white office space again and have had a renewed desire to actually finish the space. More on that later, as I have yet to convince Matt of that particular DIY idea.



Looks so great, love your taste and a great way to hide the clutter of life.
ReplyDelete