Taking attendance. Each dancer got to share some 'news'. Rory's news was that she likes princesses. From the teachers response I would gather that she said the same thing every day.
Getting ready to dance.
Princess wand!
So excited that we were watching.
So attentive!
I got lucky finding this dance academy.
I hope that she has as good a time in the fall semester.
Stampede Breakfast!!
Refinishing the outdoor light fixtures.
I forgot to take a before shot of the terrible lights but this is in the process of painting them.
Before (if you look very close you can see the lights)
After!!
It took three coats of white paint (and we still aren't done the porch). But I LOVE it!!
I think the house looks more yellow now (we didn't paint the siding, just the trim)
The lights and house number were repainted and now they actually stand out.
It was another extremely busy week but I am so happy with the progress we made! Now I am soaking in the heat and counting down the days until Friday when we leave for Spokane!





No comments:
Post a Comment