So Rory has never had a real haircut. We shaved her head when she was about three months old (at Matt's insistence) because her newborn hair had stopped growing, but her head kept going! After that she was bald until she was a year old! When her hair finally grew in, I was so excited I refused to cut it. I trimmed her bangs a couple of times before deciding to grow them out too.
So to recap: Rory is two and a half and has never had a proper haircut. Until yesterday that is! With the arrival of the baby just around the corner I really wanted to get my hair cut because I know how crazy things are going to be afterwards. So I booked myself an appointment and on a whim, one for Rory too.
Tammy was great. She put a special kids cape on Rory and asked if she wanted a princess haircut. Rory was nervous but clearly really wanted to know what a princess haircut was. She sat very still and as long as she could see me she was fine. Tammy did a great job on the cut and then put little glittering flower stickers in her hair. Rory loved it. It was such a great experience.
Before
During
After. What a beauty!



She looks so adorable
ReplyDelete