So I have felt very uninspired lately when it comes to blogging. I can't think of any cute or clever things to say. Maybe "baby brain" is a real thing. More likely its just "lack of sleep brain" which I KNOW is a really thing. Having a kid teaches you that one fast. Lately Rory has been up at all hours of the night, which is very uncommon for her. Usually she sleeps well at night and rises a bit earlier than I would care for. But lately she has been reminding her father and I what it is like to have a baby in the house. Something we really don't need reminding of. Our memories are not that bad. And with the next little Beazer on the way, I'd rather focus on all the positives, like the cuddles and the baby yawns, the tiny toes and little clothes, not the discomfort of nursing, lack of sleep, exploding diapers and such that accompany all the lovely moments and memories.
So to make this post worth the time and effort of reading it, I've decided to upload a bunch of cute pictures of Rory from our adventures in the past little while. Hopefully they will fill in the details of the tales where my words seem to have failed.
My little ninja. Always kicking away. Always!!
Every General Conference we take a picture of Rory with the Prophet (or "President Prophet Monson" as she calls him). We have one every six months since she was born. She is growing up too fast!
So Rory has a LOT of hair and I refuse to cut it. Matt and I thought this was so funny!
Rory did NOT agree!
Matt surprised us by coming home early from his church meetings one Sunday and driving to church with us. She loves her daddy and he is wrapped around her finger. This picture says everything!
On our way to go dress shopping in Utah. Believe me at the end of the week long car trip, Rory was not so happy to be in her carseat.
Chilling in the hotel watching a show.
Talking to my hubby. We don't spend much time apart. Thank goodness for technology. It's what kept me sane!
Rory at the aquarium.
That's one big penguin!
She is a cutie!
On the marry-go-round with Steph. (Notice Steph's super cute baby bump!)
Rory picked this horse because it was "Princess Aurora's Sleeping Beauty Horse".
On a train ride with Grandma.
Trying to find some others kids to play with in Utah.
Chilling at Hobby Lobby.
I obviously don't have any pictures of Hannah in her wedding dress, but that was the reason for the trip down to Utah. It was so fun to be there with her as she tried on all these pretty dresses and to see the way she lit up when we found the perfect one. Congrats to my sister (in-law, but I don't think of it that way)! I am so happy for you and Dean and can't wait for the big day!
I previously posted pictures of us as family in our Halloween "get up". But here are a couple of Rory on Halloween night.
Trick or treating with her friend Connor.
Rory and all her loot.
It's been a good month. We have been busy but have enjoyed ourselves as well. November looks to be just as crazy. We have trips planned to visit our family in Edmonton and Cardston this month. Plus getting ready for Christmas. I love this time of year!



No comments:
Post a Comment