A couple weeks ago, we went on a spontaneous trip to Kalispell and Whitefish Montana. It was a nice trip, with great weather and lots to do. The boys (Matt and his Dad) went golfing a couple of times and the girls shopped. The shopping was actually pretty disappointing. There wasn't a lot of selection and the shelves were picked clean. Back to school shopping, I guess.
Rory really enjoyed the swimming pool at the hotel and played there as often as possible. She loved going down the slide with her dad and jumping into the pool. I'm glad that she is getting more and more comfortable in the water, especially since we don't spend that much time in it.
Loving swimming!
Rory always plugged her nose at the beginning, but not at the end.
Jumping in the pool.
When we go to Kalispell, we always stop in the park on Sunday afternoon and feed the ducks. Rory was asking about it all weekend and really enjoyed sharing her bread with them (some of it, not all). She also really enjoys the playground in the park as well.
Baring Daddy in the sand? I'm glad you only showed the first picture!
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't my fault! The computer autocorrects my spelling. I have changed it back to burying. (Matt commented on it to me too!)
ReplyDelete