background

February 13, 2011

Promised Pictures

Here are the pictures as promised:

 Cuddling with Aunty Jade (Rory LOVES Jade)

Making cinnamon roll french toast with Lisha.

Concentrating too hard to look at the camera.

I snuck a picture! 
Don't mind the mohawk, I hadn't done her hair yet.

Look at all those yummy cinnamon buns.

Watching Beauty and the Beast with Tanner 
on her Elmo couch.

Posing for a picture before going home on Saturday night.

Saying bye to Grandma. 
She is sitting very carefully because she doesn't want to hurt Grandma.
 I love her serious face!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Remember how I didn't want you to take a picture of me? I think the reasoning behind that is pretty clear...
    2. Rory LOVES Jade? What am I - chopped liver?
    3. I miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You look fine.
    2. yes you are. Just kidding she LOVES you too.
    3. We'll come up again soon.

    ReplyDelete