background

September 16, 2011

Kids say the Darndest Things

Rory is at that stage in life where she says the funniest things! I feel it is my duty as her mother to write them down for the future, and to give you all a good laugh now. Here are a couple things Rory said today:

When getting ready for the day:
Rory: "Mommy! Where's my hairbrush? I know! A mouse-ka-tool will help me!"

On our way to the zoo: 
Rory: "Where we going Mommy?"
Me: "It's a surprise"
Rory: "Oh! A surprise? Happy Birthday Mommy!!" (Breaks into song) 

Driving home from the zoo we passed the Downtown Calgary skyline:
Rory: "Look Mommy! It's a tower!" (in reference to the Calgary Tower)
Me: "That's the Calgary Tower."
Rory: "No Mommy! It's Rapunzel's Princess Tower!"

At home, watching Tangled:
Rory: "Look Mommy! It's Rapunzel's princess tower! Where's Rory's princess tower?"
Me: "Is that Rory's princess tower?" (pointing to the tower in the movie)
Rory: "No Mom! Rory's Princess Tower is the Temple!"

And that was all before nap time. 


Tonight we were watching an episode of Super Why, where they tell the story of the three little pigs:
Rory: Oh no! The wolf falled down the pigs' house!!
Me :That's not cool.
Rory: That wolf needs a time out!


Classic!! I LOVE this kid!! I can't get enough of the funny things she says!

No comments:

Post a Comment