background

April 3, 2011

Hot

Rory has been talking more and more. It amazes me how many words she knows. Here are a couple things she likes to say:
- I love you too
- Come on
- What you doing?
- Yellow 
(if you ask her what colour something is, the answer is always yellow. She know the other colours too. She really likes to say purple, blue and orange, but her answer is still always yellow.)
- Oh Mom!!
(This is how she lets me know she is awake and would like to be let out of her room. Mom is said in two musical syllables.)
- Bye House!
(This is what she says every time we go out, and is usually followed by a goodbye to everything in sight, toys, movies, books, shoes, neighbours' cars etc.)

She also loves to sing along with the songs in the disney movies we watch. Her favourites are Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty and the number one favourite (for now) is Tangled. We have watched it a good 15 or 20 times since we bought it on Tuesday (no joke!) She loves to sing along and gesture to me to do so as well. Whenever Matt tries it, she holds up her hand and shakes her head. Apparently his singing is not appreciated. 

Here is a funny story to show just how much personality this little girl has:
This afternoon I was changing Rory's diaper. While her butt was exposed, Rory spanks herself in the butt, shakes her hand and says "Ooo, Hot!". I seriously almost died laughing!! She has been very obsessed with hot and cold these last couple of days. She will walk past the stove or fireplace and say "Hot!" or past the windows and (sadly) say "Cold!". I guess I never realized her cute little booty fell under the "Hot" catagory! Man, I love my little girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isnt tangled the cutest movie ever?! I looooved it!
    Hahaha at least Rory acknowledges her hotness eh?! Too cute! I cant even believe our lil girls are two soo ! When did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete